banner

Sunday, November 24, 2013

HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT – TIME LAPSE TRANSFORMATION

Check out my amazing weight loss transformation at http://www.figureandbikini.org/a/375/…

Do you have cellulite? If you do you’re not alone since most of the women on the planet do. Do you have fat pounds to lose? I know I sure did at 26% body fat!
I grew up thinking it was impossible to get rid of cellulite and probably impossible to lose weight and keep it off for good. That’s because I saw my mother struggle with her weight her entire life.
Yo-yo’ing with diets – losing weight only to gain it all back again when she went off whatever “plan” she was on. It just never became a lifestyle because every “plan” didn’t really teach her how to MAKE it a lifestyle.

So I vowed to change that for myself by learning how to get and keep an amazing sexy body and now I am sharing it with you.

In this FABulously Fit Friday I show you how I went from 26% body fat to an amazing sexy body in just a few months. I actually purposely gained this weight so I could show others yes, it’s possible to get rid of cellulite and yes, almost anyone can do this.

No tricks. No pills. No magic. And it’s not hard once you have the knowledge.

Check out my amazing weight loss transformation in this video…

Do you have an amazing transformation story to share? Make sure to write me and send photos. I love to hear how others have transformed their lives.

With love,

Kristin

If you liked this, subscribe to the channel and get free diet and exercise tips at http://www.FigureAndBikini.org.

FAB University – http://FAB-University.com
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/figureandbikini
My Weight Loss Transformation on Figure & Bikini: http://www.figureandbikini.org/a/375/…
My Weight Loss Transformation on YouTube: http://youtu.be/ss9ZNAC6zZw

Partial transcript:
Last weekend I competed in the biggest competition of my career. I actually went to the Emerald Cup which is held in Seattle. I was on stage with 19 amazing women in my class all over the age of 40, all looking absolutely incredible. I had an absolutely amazing time. We had so much fun because these women are just inspiring to me. They’re incredible. They’re my sisters in fitness and I love them all, and I happened to walk away with the first place finish. But I got to tell you, that’s not what’s important to me. What’s important to me is this journey that I’m on. I love competing because I love to set that goal for myself. It keeps me on track and focused on something that’s larger than just losing weight and being in shape. So, for me, competing works. For you, it might be something else. You maybe set a goal as a photo shoot or a vacation that you’re going to go on, or an upcoming wedding that’s coming up, but I really think those goals, no matter what they are, are really important and it has to be more than just being about weight loss, it has to be more than just being getting into great shape. I talk about that in some other FABulously Fit Fridays. This FABulously Fit Friday, what I’m going to show you is my entire transformation, how I went from 26% body fat–no lie. 26% body fat, cellulite and all. Yes, you’re going to get to see that, lovely as it is, to stage-ready in just a few months. What I did throughout this journey is I documented with photos, and I didn’t get a chance to take them every day but I did take them pretty often. And I documented my journey from the very start at 26% body fat all the way through to about three weeks or so before I stepped on stage, and then I sort of just lost track and stopped taking the photos at that point. There were a couple of reasons why I wanted to show this. One, of course, is to tell you exactly how I did it. I mean, if I can do this, if I can accomplish this as a single mom to an almost teenage boy now and I’ve got a very full career as an executive in an international company, plus I run the site for figure and bikini, plus I do this kind of stuff, plus, plus, plus I got a pretty full life. So if I can do this, anybody can do this. I mean, the fact is that it really isn’t that time-consuming. What I found is, when I preplan my meals and I do everything according to FAB University, it actually makes my life easier. That’s no joke. I hear all the time… I was reading this blog the other day, as a matter of fact, and it was comments from individuals about why they haven’t completed a transformation contest. What makes people drop out of that? Now, the comments were just absolutely fascinating to me. The reasons were pretty consistent. People think that it’s too hard to change their lifestyle, they think they don’t have enough time, and they say they’re just not dedicated enough. Now, I find that very interesting because, you know, the “too hard,” to me, it’s too hard not to do this.

View the original article here

Source: Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment