banner

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weightloss Update & Motivation +Lose Weight & Keep Your Curves!

Subscribe for more fabulous videos ;-) http://bit.ly/Sehbsm

Check out Clarins here http://mlad.co/1F5vA

Make sure to subscribe to our REAL LIFE CHANNEL
for daily vlogs, cooking videos, & randomness of life
http://www.youtube.com/MeetMrandMrsFa...

Here's a glimpse into my daily meals that I eat/make during the week.

Breakfast: fresh fruit and yogurt or maybe an omelette or bagel or oatmeal with fresh fruit and a bottle of water or fresh juice, or maybe cereal *it really varies(I don't drink coffee or soda)

*on Saturday or Sunday I'll have waffles with fresh fruit and whipped cream :)

Snack 1: Fiber One bar or a granola bar, fruit snacks, and a bottle of water

Lunch: a salad with spring mixed greens, fruit, cashews, and grilled chicken, and a bottle of water
*my lunches may vary:
sometimes I'll have sushi
sometimes I'll have a turkey or grilled chicken wrap or pita(or sandwich) or sandwich and soup from Panera Bread
sometimes I'll have a bowl from Chipotle(I can only eat 1/3 because those things are huge lol)

Snack 2: Fiber One bar and a smoothie or maybe popcorn
*I don't stick to a meal plan, it really depends on how I feel each day
*if you don't want to make your own I love the Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness smoothie or the Naked Green Machine smoothie

Dinner: typically baked or grilled protein (chicken or fish/seafood) with a veggie, a starch, and water or 100% juice

*my dinners really vary:
sometimes I'll make a homemade pizza
sometimes I'll make fish or shrimp tacos
sometimes I'll make a turkey burger
sometimes I'll make seafood pasta
on the weekends my husband and I will go out to eat

*I drink at least 5 bottles of water per day

When I want ice cream, lobster rolls, or crab cakes(my loves) I eat them! LOL

Snack 3: Fiber One bar and a bottle of water

*I try to eat 3 Fiber One bars per day to get my daily source of fiber

*I don't eat pork at all
*I don't eat ground red meat or red meat at all *except an occasional steak
*I only eat organic fruits, veggies, and produce(been doing this for 5+ years)
*I didn't cut out carbs, I LOVE bread and pasta!
*I didn't solely eat protein or vegetables
*I do ocassionally eat Zaxby's and Chipotle *once a month, if that
*I don't do "master cleanses" or juice diets
*For me this is about living a healthy lifestyle for me, not about fads or "quick fixes"
*I do not recommend crash dieting or starving yourself, those are not healthy
*My routine is about maintaining my overall health and increasing my fitness

My Workout Regimen:

My At Home Workout(I do this once or twice per week +Zumba Core for Wii at least 3 times per week):
-200 jumping jacks with 10 lb ankle weight on each leg (4reps of 50)
-100 step-ups with 10 lb ankle weight on each leg (50 on each leg)
-50 donkey kicks with 10 lb ankle weight on each leg (25 on each leg)
-200 sit ups (4 reps of 50)
-200 bicycle ab exercises (4 reps of 50)
-100 russian ab twists (4 reps of 25)
-arm exercises with 6 lb weight in each hand

*I do at least 100 squats per day.
*half are weighted(ankle weights & dumbbells) deep squats & sumo squats

*to reach my weightloss goal I added 30-35 minutes of intense cardio circuits 2-3 per week to my normal routine

If I go to the gym:
-I do the treadmill, stairmaster, bicycle.

I hope this info helps. Best of luck to everyone on their fitness journey!

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask me :-)

Stay Fabulous!
xoxo


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment