banner

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Personal Trainer Royal Oak Mi (248)671-4648 Fitness Trainer Royal Oak - Personal Trainer Royal Oak

Tony Giamanco, a Perfect Personal Training weight loss client from Royal Oak, MI, Northville, MI, and Novi, MI explains his fitness transformation with Val Fiott and Perfect Personal Training: His meal planning, in-home fitness training, lifestyle change, and food substitutions have led to a fat loss of over 60 pounds, and steady gains in muscle, endurance, and muscular balance. In-home personal trainer Royal Oak, in-home personal trainer Royal Oak Mi, in-home personal trainer Novi mi, in-home personal trainer Northville Mi are all offered through Perfect Personal Training.
Video caption:
"I began with PPT about 5 years ago. My main goal was to basically lose weight because I was at about 220 pounds.
I wanted to trim down and gain muscle. I was pretty sedentary at that point.
I decided to go with PPT because I talked to Val Fiott and he was different. His way of doing things was different from other personal trainers that I had tried so I thought he had something special to offer me so I thought it was a good idea to go with PPT.
I was given a certain amount of protein, carbs, and fats per meal and I could choose whatever I want to eat that fits into that meal plan... The certain amount of carbs, protein and fat.
It has been working out really well for me because I eat five meals per day and I have definitely seen a big difference in weight loss in that.
PPT helped me achieve my level of fitness with a unique approach which was really different from what I had with other trainers because they would just put you through various exercises and it wasn't really set up specifically for you. It was a one size fits all kind of a fitness thing.
It is a surreal thing to accomplish this weight loss transformation because when I was 220 pounds it was hard to see that I could look like I do now.
I feel pretty good about the way I look."
Keywords:
Personal fitness Novi. Personal fitness Northville. Royal Oak Gym. La fitness royal oak.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment