banner

Monday, October 28, 2013

30 minute weight loss affirmations set to music

30 minute affirmations, set to calm sounds of nature.
I love myself just as I am I seek No one's approval I love and appreciate my body Whatever need I had for this weight, I choose now to let it go. I know now, that the weight I have been carrying is a choice, and I choose now to let it go. I choose to feed my body food that makes me feel healthy and alive I eat only when I am hungry and I stop when I am full I am already filled with love and I do not seek Comfort in food I Am free to express myself in all situations I am easily achieving my desired weight I am motivated to lose weight and take action to achieve my goals
I have enough energy and passion to accomplish all my goals everyday I am feeling healthier and healthier my body is getting thinner and thinner I am confident and self assured I choose a healthier more active lifestyle I am ready to push my body outside of it's comfort zones, so as to achieve my goals The person I want to be is already within me I have a positive self Image I lose weight Quickly and easily I have immense gratitude for my body and all it allows me to do and experience I am happy, healthy and bright The weight has been lifted off my shoulders, I feel light and new I look forward to exercise and working out my body I know I can accomplish anything I set my mind to I have a clear Image of myself at my desired weight, how I look, how I feel, and I live into that image

Images used are public domain.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment