banner

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Personal Trainer Samuel Ericsson

****READ INFO AND WHERE TO CONTACT ME HERE*****

I have some injuries in the left knee and right shoulder, so what exercises I could do was a little limited. Especially with the punches and kicks, I had to take it very easy there. My knee is unable to turn in certain positions, therefore, the punches is more like "waving" and almost no kicks at all =(
Also, muscle-ups and a lot of functional exercises I couldn't do cuz' of my shoulder.
Hopefully in my next video I will have no injuries and can go 200%! :D

- Contact for booking PT-hours, food & workoutschedules and more;

Facebook; Samuel Seung Chan Ericsson
Email; S.c-hong@hotmail.com
Skype; Seung_Chan
Instagram; Seung_Chan

Hate it or love it, it's up to you :) You can find me in SATS, Norrköping in Sweden!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment