banner

Monday, October 28, 2013

My 109 lb Weight Loss Journey: Dealing with Loose Skin

Six years ago I embarked on the BIGGEST and most significant journey of my life--WEIGHT LOSS. I never thought I would lose over 100 lbs but with embracing life changes and a whole new outlook on life--I did it. To this day I continue to maintain my "new self" with a combination of fitness, a healthy diet and a positive attitude!

Today's topic is loose skin and how I dealt with it. Please check out the other videos in my Weight Loss Series as well as my eBook, Embracing the Change.

My website: thefigurefriendlyfoodie.com
My eBooks can be found: thefigurefriendlyfoodie.com/ebook
Instagram: FigureFriendlyFoodie

My Beauty Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/StylishlySurreal

My Everyday Health & AOL Weigh Loss Article: http://www.everydayhealth.com/columns/weight-loss-success-stories/109-pounds-lost-nancy-cooks-clean-and-gets-lean/

*Please note that I am not a certified nutrition professional. The content presented in this video is meant to give tips on eating healthier. I'm sharing what worked for me during my 100+ lb weight loss. Please check with your doctor before altering your own diet.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment