banner

Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Weight Loss: Before & After (Pictures)

Hey everyone! I hope that everyone who requested this video enjoys it! Please take it for what it's worth. I also want you all to know that I do not associate 'skinny' with being beautiful or happy. Happiness and beauty comes in all shapes & sizes. Weight loss is seriously such a meaningful topic to me as it is something that I have experienced. Right now, my main goals are to be healthy, feed my body the right kinds of food & tone up! Thank you for your ongoing support!

xoxo
Allie

Follow me on Twitter!
http://www.twitter.com/alliesevdalis

Follow me on instagram for personal pictures :)
@alliesevdalis

For business inquiries please email alliesevdalisyt@yahoo.ca


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment