banner

Friday, September 27, 2013

100lb Weight Loss in 9 months!

Hey everyone, its Victoria or better known as nevergiveup-283to140 on tumblr. I finally hit the -100 pound mark and wanted to introduce myself to all of my amazing followers. You all have stood by me these past 9 months and I will be forever grateful. If you like my little video and want to see more, send me your requests with topics and questions you want answered. I wish you all nothing but success along your journeys, stay positive and know that YOU CAN DO THIS. I believe in you.

For those who are new to my story, check out my blog where you can learn more about my story, check out my before&after pictures and become inspired to get on the healthy track.
http://nevergiveup-283to140.tumblr.com/


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment